
So, it's 12:30 AM, and yes, we are up taking silly pictures on my webcam and then picniking them. Today, we got to spend the day together. Yes, it included creating and editing this blog...BUT we also did some other fun (and super cute) things, like...
- Breakfast at Cafe Du Monde, which consisted of beignets, coffee, and chocolate milk
- A trip to Old Navy to buy two v-neck shirts...but we ended up with four shirts, yoga pants, and white shorts
- Blog-making
- Going to see Something Borrowed at the movie theater (see previous blog)
- Clothes sorting and donating (MUCH needed!)
- More blog-creating
I love Lindsay! She's growing up so much - and is now taller than me. But I love spending time like this with her. She's becoming such a sweet and fun young lady, and I am proud to be her big sister. And I am proud to say that she is one of my best friends. Love you!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment