So what have I been doing? Beginning Year 2 as an RA!! This is honestly the best job I could ever picture having! Although it is tiring, it is such a wonderful opportunity to meet people and build relationships. And my staff this year is wonderful, to say the least. I have such a fun and hardworking staff. Therefore, this is going to be a GREAT year! We have a Community Director who's new to campus this year, and he is awesome. For real. Couldn't have asked for a better boss.
And my residents are almost all moved in, so I get to start getting to know them, which really is the best part of my job. They're so cool, and I'm so excited about hanging out with them.
So not really much of a blog post, more like an update. And here's a picture of my supercute staff! More to come at some point...
No comments:
Post a Comment